IDEA Data Analysis Software – Onsite Training
- Managing Databases – Project Management, Library, File Explorer, Database Management
- Obtaining and Importing the Data – Planning, Different File Types, Importing Different File Types.
- Reconciling and Examining the Data – Reconciliation Principles, Using Control Total, Field Statistics, Indexing, Sorting, Find and Group Records.
- Isolating Specific Records – Filtering Data, Using Equation Editor, Direct Extraction
- Profiling Data - Stratification – all types, Summarisation, Use of Pivot Table
- Identifying Irregularities – Finding Duplicates and Non-Duplicates, Identifying Gaps
- Sampling – Systematic Record Sampling, Random Record Sampling, Stratified Random Sampling
- Field Manipulation – Modifying Fields, Appending Fields of different types
- Building Simple Equations using @ Functions
- Using Multiple Databases – Appending Databases, Joining Databases
- Working with Output – Report, Export Data, Transfer Data
- Documentation Standards