TeamMate® Controls Management
SOX Compliance Software that Defines Ease-of-Use and Flexibility
TeamMate Controls Management is the SOX compliance software you have been waiting for to address SOX, A-123, and other financial reporting compliance standards. The highly flexible design and dynamic working view allow for quick access to relevant data and for performing multiple activities from a single screen. While the primary purpose of TeamMate Controls Management is for SOX compliance and its global counterparts (A-123, etc.) it easily manages other compliance management activities where identification, evaluation, testing and certification reporting are required.
Designed and developed with extensive input from experienced controls management software& users, this SOX compliance software can be used as a stand-alone solution or seamlessly integrated with the award winning and audit industry standard TeamMate Audit Management System.
How does TeamMate Controls Management differ from most other SOX compliance tools in the marketplace?
TeamMate Controls Management SOX Compliance Software provides for a flexible relationship between Entities, Processes, Financial Statement Accounts and up to 3 more reporting structures
All important information such as program steps, issues, coaching notes, sign-offs and edit histories are contained in database tables. Database driven systems such as TeamMate controls management software allow real- time, team-based use, facilitate filtering and sorting of key information, and are more powerful than simple document-based systems.
You can filter and sort key information instantly. For example:
- You are not forced to use a fixed, rigid hierarchy of Entity/Account, Process, Risk, Control. As such, the TeamMate Controls Management hierarchy can be set up to use for other types of control or compliance testing.
- Our approach allows you to create a relationship between dimensions such as Entities and Processes to each instance of a risk or control.
TeamMate Controls Management SOX Compliance Software allows you to switch your view from one Dimension to another to view risks and controls from different hierarchies
- TeamMate Controls Management Software uses a concept called a Dynamic Working View. This means you only need to be in a single screen – you have the option of changing either the Dimension being viewed or the perspective on the data – or both. You are not forced to change screens to see different information and different views.
- Up to 6 separate user-defined Dimensions can be used (for example: Organization Hierarchy, Processes, Accounts, Systems, Locations)
- You create the relationship between a Control and the various Dimensions
Various Perspectives on your data are available to show the most relevant details If your interest lies in the overall Control Assessment, details related to each of the identified Controls will be displayed. If you need visibility to the status of Self-Assessment completion, flip to the Self-Assessment Review perspective without leaving the screen you have open. Discover the views that work best for you by changing your Perspective within the available Dimensions.
TeamMate Controls Management SOX Compliance Software allows you to update Control information and apply the changes to active instances of that Control in your assessments
Most organizations have an average of 2,500 Controls – if you test them quarterly, that’s 10,000 instances. Imagine if you need to edit a control that is in use in multiple areas of your organization and you realize in the first Quarter that the control has changed slightly. How many individual updates would be needed if you had to perform them all individually?
Certification is not a fixed workflow
- A single assessment can have multiple certifications, each with multiple signers, where you design the certification statement
- Each signer can choose to electronically sign off or print, physically sign and attach their certification – or both.