TeamMate ® TeamTEC
Time and Expense Capture
Included as part of the integrated TeamMate Suite, TeamTEC provides the ability to enter time and expenses for projects, nonworking events such as vacation, and administrative tasks. It allows you to visually track the progress of projects and associated costs, and generate reports that summarize projects, resource utilization and comparisons to overall department budgets.
TeamTEC is a web-based application that streamlines the data entry process and makes timesheets available from anywhere.
Expenses can also be tracked for all time categories. Expense entry is not required to be detailed, as TeamTEC is not an expense reimbursement system, but rather a quick way to track out-of-pocket costs for projects.
Costs for co-sourcing and contract work can also be assigned to projects through the expense capture.
- Timesheet selections can auto-populate from TeamSchedule assignments to minimize the effort required to complete a timesheet.
- Administrators can set policies to limit the days on which time can be charged and the total hours on a timesheet.
- Resource time may be entered by a proxy such as an Administrative Assistant.
- Mistakes can be corrected by either unsubmitting timesheets or creating negative time entries on subsequent timesheets – the choice is yours.
- An available approval option allows you to assign supervisors to approve submitted timesheets.
- You determine the expense categories that you want to track.
- A handy calculator allows you to add up amounts such as all related transportation costs for a single entry.
- Details can be entered to provide additional information when required, such as an unexpected expense or an extension of a trip.
Views and Reports
There are several views that quickly capture the status of your Annual Plan or Projects.
- Project Tracking – Analyze your projects by grouping them by project type or location and then drill down into the detail of where hours have been spent and determine if you are on schedule to finish on time. This view is powerful for management or Auditors-In-Charge to manage their project cost timelines.
- Tracking GANTT – At a glance, determine if Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are being met with respect to time spent in planning, fieldwork, reporting and wrap up.
- Time Dashboard – Management can see the overall progress of the Annual Plan. As you scroll down the project listing, details about each project appear in the Info View at the bottom of the screen confirming start/end dates and hours for the project.
- Timesheet Status – Management can check the outstanding status of timesheets to ensure data completeness and accuracy for period reporting.
Reporting is simple. Select a report type, such as Resource Utilization, and then filter the data set for your criteria. The use of filters expands TeamTEC's list of 15 standard reports to capture almost any reporting need.