Audit and Issues Tracking
Included as part of the integrated TeamMate Suite, TeamCentral is a powerful web-based audit and issues tracking database that accumulates project information and findings from all of your individual TeamMate EWP projects and allows you to track the implementation status of recommendations made by your department and related management action plans.
Information at Your Fingertips
- Overall audit results can be viewed outside of the TeamMate EWP project file through your web browser - TeamMate EWP does not need to be installed.
- Allows easy web-based searching through your department’s complete database of key historical and current audit data.
- Facilitates issue follow-up, trend analysis, prior audit review and committee reporting.
- Accessible to key stakeholders, allowing management to focus on the overall objectives and management of audit results without the need to look at details.
- Secure User Management ensures that data and functions are only accessible and available based on the role and authorization each user is assigned.
- Recommendation owners can access their issues to provide status updates proactively or upon notification.
Reporting Made Easy
Reporting on results across all projects undertaken and issues raised is made easy with the use of multiple customizable dashboards, as well as a variety of standard TeamCentral reports focused on Projects, Issues, and Audit Details.
In addition to the standard reports, the TeamCentral reporting engine allows you to create and save your own user-defined reports and queries.
Search capabilities allow you to conduct data mining and “on-the-fly” queries that hinge on any searchable field within project profiles or issue forms.
Project tracking allows you to easily obtain an update and report on the status of your plan at any time. Milestone reporting can be used at your discretion to get a more detailed status of audits in progress.
Customizable dashboards display high-level views for auditors and audit management. Views include Audit Plan Status, Recommendation Aging, Weekly Project Milestones, and KPI Scorecard.